Every minute counts in a tunnel fire: Because the concentration of soot particles increases faster than the temperature, optical sensors can detect a fire very early. The VISIC50SF tunnel sensor uses the scattered light method with protected measurement volume. It is able to achieve such high reliability that its alarms are processed automatically.
- Visibility (K value) measured according to the scattered light measurement principle
- Highly available – no moving parts
- Quick and reliable smoke detection
- Software developed in accordance with EN 61508 (SIL1)
- Low faulty alarm rate
- IP 6K9K enclosure rating thanks to a rugged stainless-steel housing
- Fog evaporation through integrated heating element (optional)