The suspension cables in the crane cabin must be rolled up correctly on the winch to prevent damage. In the event of a tear, the system must reliably detect that the suspension cable is no longer present and the system must be stopped immediately. The DT50 mid-range distance sensor has a specific measuring range and reliably checks the presence and position of the suspension cable over the entire width of the cable guide.
- Highest reliability, ambient light immunity and price/performance ratio thanks to HDDM technology
- Measuring ranges of 10 m or 20 m directly on the object or 50 m on the reflector
- Different performance levels depending on the product and laser class
- Various interfaces: Digital, analog or serial
- Display with intuitive and consistent operating concept
- Rugged zinc die cast housing
- Wide operating temperature range from –30 °C to +65 °C