The AOS LiDAR object detection system is increasing the safety and availability of the rail service at train stations. The system monitors the track area using 2D LiDAR sensors that are connected to one another via a Flexi Soft safety controller. As soon as a large object, e.g., a person is detected in the track area, the system issues a notification which then allows further measures to be initiated in a timely manner.
- Non-contact detection due to LiDAR technology
- Adjustable, application-specific monitoring areas
- Automated self-test cycles
- Customized control configurations
- Easy implementation of new functions
- Optional gateways for remote diagnosis or data analyses