High-speed trains and strict international regulations have made requirements for train wheels and rails all the more stringent. The OD Precision makes it extremely easy to comply with these requirements by measuring train wheel and rail profiles with micrometer-level accuracy. As a result, this sensor ensures that train wheels have exactly the right settings and helps improve track safety.
- Numerous measuring ranges from 24 mm ... 26 mm to 300 mm ... 700 mm
- CMOS receiving element for measurement independent of surface
- Maximum measurement accuracy and frequency
- Glass thickness measurement with just one sensor head
- Various light spot sizes
- Integrated calculations for up to three sensors
- Stand-alone use via RS-422