When detecting damage to the microstructure of the roadway, e.g., cracks and minor roughness, the high-end Ranger camera is the ideal solution. Since 3D data can be read at high speeds, submillimeter resolutions are possible grayscale and scattered light images can be captured simultaneously. This simplifies data analysis and the design of the measurement system.
- Fast 3D measurement at high speed and quality
- MultiScan function for simultaneously measuring the 3D shape, contrast, color, and scatter
- Sensor resolutions of up to 1,536 pixels in 3D and 3,072 pixels in grayscale and color
- High levels of flexibility in configuration, working distance, and field of view
- In-machine 3D calibration
- Gigabit Ethernet and CameraLink interfaces