To assess the condition of the roadway, serious damage such as potholes, ruts, and road wear must be reliably detected. The rugged LMS511 2D LiDAR sensor is mounted on an inspection vehicle. Even at high speeds, the sensor provides precise measurement data that can be merged to form a 3D image of the entire inspected road.
- Powerful, efficient 2D LiDAR sensor for measuring ranges up to 80 m
- Excellent performance even under unfavorable weather conditions due to multi-echo technology
- Compact housing up to enclosure rating IP 67 and integrated heating for outdoor devices
- Low power consumption
- Quick signal processing
- Several inputs and outputs
- Synchronization of several sensors possible