The identification of rail vehicles via RFID creates transparency in logistics and maintenance processes. The rugged RFU63x RFID read/write device reliably reads transponders on moving trains. The additional axle sensors make it possible to detect train speed and the distance between axles. Measurement results from Wayside Train Monitoring Systems can also be assigned to the individual wheel. Tendencies can be identified and preventative measures can be taken.
- Antenna and data processing integrated in the sensor
- Read range up to 10 m
- Linkage option to superior control systems or directly to the cloud
- Up to 4 external antennas
- Configuration via SOPAS ET or integrated web server
- Can be used with SICK AppSpace
- Rugged design in accordance with IP67