To protect bridges and tunnel portals, overheight vehicles must be reliably detected. However, exceptions for antennas and other small objects must be made. The HISIC450 overheight detector features a corrosion-proof housing that can be used in and around tunnel systems in harsh atmospheres. A large light spot and high light reserve via the transmitter / receiver principle allow use even in poor weather conditions. Plus, its immunity to ambient light ensures false alarms are avoided.
- Aluminum enclosure with anti-corrosion coating and high enclosure rating
- Built-in lens heaters to prevent condensation or icing
- Weather protection against snow, rain and dust clouds
- Accessories (weather hood and mounting bracket) made of stainless steel
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Insensitive to ambient light