Toll stations must be able to reliably detect when a vehicle reverses out of the single lane. Acquiring this data ensures the proper toll amount has been paid. Two series-mounted GSE6 photoelectric sensors with a switching frequency of 1 kHz and an infrared light identify the contours of the vehicle very quickly. Even the travel direction of vehicles moving at high speeds is reliably measured.
- PinPoint LED and class 1 laser variants
- SICK ASIC, the result of decades of experience with photoelectric sensors
- Photoelectric proximity sensors with background suppression, energetic photoelectric proximity sensors, and through-beam photoelectric sensors
- ABS plastic housing and V4A stainless-steel 1.4404 (316L) housing
- Enclosure ratings IP67 and IP69K