Ships passing through partially automated lock gates must maintain a sufficient distance away from the lock gates. LMS511 2D LiDAR sensors mounted vertically in front of the gates detect any ship that comes too close. During this process, the monitoring fields continuously adjust to the water level using signals from fill level measurement instruments.
- Powerful, efficient 2D LiDAR sensor for measuring ranges up to 80 m
- Excellent performance even under unfavorable weather conditions due to multi-echo technology
- Compact housing up to enclosure rating IP 67 and integrated heating for outdoor devices
- Low power consumption
- Quick signal processing
- Several inputs and outputs
- Synchronization of several sensors possible