Before a draw bridge can open, it is important to ensure that there are no objects still on the bridge. When the draw bridge is closing, there must be no vessels underneath it. The 2D LiDAR sensors in the AOS Prime object detection system reliably detect objects on and underneath the bridge. The monitoring field can be adapted to the exact size of the monitored area. Breaching the field causes the laser scanners to send a signal to the Flexi Soft safety controller.
- Non-contact detection due to LiDAR technology
- Adjustable, application-specific monitoring areas
- Automated self-test cycles
- Customized control configurations
- Easy implementation of new functions
- Optional gateways for remote diagnosis or data analyses