Incorrectly positioned vessels in the lock chamber can collide with the gates. The gates can also seize vessels and endanger people or cause expensive damage and downtime. The LMS511 2D LiDAR sensor is mounted above the lock chamber. In combination with the intelligent Flexi Soft safety controller and self-tests on a defined test objective, it is possible to reliably monitor whether a vessel gets too close to the area of the lock gates. An input signal can be used to adjust the monitoring field to the water level on the LMS511.
- Non-contact detection due to LiDAR technology
- Adjustable, application-specific monitoring areas
- Automated self-test cycles
- Customized control configurations
- Easy implementation of new functions
- Optional gateways for remote diagnosis or data analyses