Multiple LMS511 2D laser scanners are mounted on a surveying vehicle. At a maximum scanning frequency of 100 Hz, they measure the distance to objects surrounding the roadway to a distance of up to 80 m. A 3D scatter diagram can be generated from these precise measurements.
- Powerful, efficient 2D LiDAR sensor for measuring ranges up to 80 m
- Excellent performance even under unfavorable weather conditions due to multi-echo technology
- Compact housing up to enclosure rating IP 67 and integrated heating for outdoor devices
- Low power consumption
- Quick signal processing
- Several inputs and outputs
- Synchronization of several sensors possible