The LMS1xx 2D LiDAR sensors form part of the extensive portfolio of 2D laser scanner from SICK, and offer an efficient and cost-effective alternative to other solutions for both indoor and outdoor use. SICK offers these 2D LiDAR sensors in a number of variants. The LMS1xx scanners can therefore easily cope with various requirements in terms of sensing range and application software. And there are a number of security versions to round off the wide range of applications. All variants in this product family are marked out by their compact design and dimensions, as well as their light weight. Compact design meets impressive innovation: Multi-echo technology increases the availability of the sensors outdoors and even enables them to be installed behind glass.
- Efficient and cost-effective 2D LiDAR sensors for measuring ranges of up to 50 m
- Outstanding performance whatever the weather, thanks to multi-echo technology and intelligent algorithms
- Rugged, compact housing with enclosure rating up to IP 67, integrated heating, and a temperature range of –40 °C to +60 °C
- Variants for security applications with relay outputs and VdS certification available
- Measurement data output via Ethernet interface in real time
- Number of digital outputs can be expanded via external CAN modules