To separate and classify vehicles, LMS111 LiDAR sensors are easily and inexpensively mounted above the road. Any effort to clean the sensor is therefore minimal. Even the smallest details such as the towing bar of a car trailer can be reliably detected. The LMS111 is ideally suited for use under the most difficult weather conditions including snowfall.
- Efficient and cost-effective 2D LiDAR sensors for measuring ranges of up to 50 m
- Outstanding performance whatever the weather, thanks to multi-echo technology and intelligent algorithms
- Rugged, compact housing with enclosure rating up to IP 67, integrated heating, and a temperature range of –40 °C to +60 °C
- Variants for security applications with relay outputs and VdS certification available
- Measurement data output via Ethernet interface in real time
- Number of digital outputs can be expanded via external CAN modules