Megapower FC belts are designed for use in food contact handling applications. Made with materials that are approved by European regulation EU 1935/2004, EU10/2011 and EU174/2015, Designed for use in both dry and wet applications Megapower FC urethane made with industry desirable blue color offers good chemical resistance and can be used in applications where belt cleaning is required.
Megapower FC delivers the power performance and precise molding dimensions found in our power transmission and motion control Megapower belts while offering the right urethane for use in direct food handling applications.
01 / BODY
The body of the belt is blue molded 88 shore A thermoset urethane.
02 / CORD
The belt reinforcement is helical wound S&Z twist stainless steel.
MECHANICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- High strength stainless cords
- Molded endless construction
- Resistant to most cleaning chemicals
- Elastomer allows use of belt in wet, humid applications where equipment wash-down is common
- Megapower FC working temperature -25/+80°C (-13/+176°F)